Wednesday, April 15, 2015

A new automotive blog for the average consumer

My intent is not to help you fix or repair your car. If you are looking for that, you will need to keep on looking.

I will be trying to help educate you about car care to make you a better consumer. If I can help teach you some of the basics about cars, suvs and light trucks,  then I will have reached my goal. We will be looking to have a hands on clinic in October 2015 to help tech the basics like: checking your oil, checking tire pressure, adding fluids, explaining the amber warning lights on the dash and even how to change a flat tire! Watch for more details.

This industry is changing rapidly and with it, the technology.

Soon, the old jokes about putting the car on cruise control and reading the paper will be reality, not a punchline.

If you have some questions about car repair or maintenance please contact me via email me at hoauto@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment